I am complicated...

but yet mostly profoundly simple. I am quick to smolder but slow to combust, yet volatile when I do. I am almost never lonely because I enjoy (and sometimes crave) my own company. There are things I regret, but not so much that it debilitates me. I fear many things, sometimes to my detriment. I have loved and hopefully been loved. I am faithful to those who show me loyalty in return. I would walk through fire for my loved-ones. Betray me and sadly I'm not quick to forgive. My feelings get hurt easily. Some say it is the Pisces influence. Most of the time, I know exactly who I am. I feel other people's pain deeply, sometimes more than my own. I procrastinate...alot. I am tactile. I need to touch things to understand them. I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a fairy godmother, a friend. I wear many hats...some with feathers, sparkles, parrots, Pittsburgh emblems, but whichever one I am wearing at any given time, I wear with joy.

But above all, I am a dreamer and that's what keeps me going every day. I am thankful I was never told to get my head out of the clouds, because the view is much nicer from up here. I wake up in the morning thinking today could be the day. The day for what I don't know. Love? Winning the lottery? Laughing until I cry? Feeling that rare, fleeting moment of complete and utter contentment? Finding the perfect yarn on sale? Running into Bruce Campbell filming an episode of Burn Notice? Who knows? The possibilities are endless...

Comments

Popular Posts